Into the Unknown Wood

Oh look, posts from my tumblr, WildeBeorn

Tarot

Published by Pagan of the Wildwoods under , on 9:21 AM

T is for Tarot.

Tarot has always been, and I imagine will always be a very important part of my craft.
It's one of the ways I feel most connected with… My gods and spiritual guiding forces (as I call them)
I pull cards daily ( sometimes only 1, sometimes 3) and if I'm really unsure I do a larger reading, preferring variations on 5 card spreads.
I'm also always on the lookout for new decks because too many tarot decks = not possible. Different decks for different moods I say!

The current deck I use most frequently is the wheel if the year tarot: I love the way this one looks, easy to understand & beautiful art. 
Wheel of the Year Tarot

But sometimes I like to go back to the first deck I owned: the Robin Wood Tarot (pic)… It feels familiar, cozy, I will always love this one.
Robin Wood Tarot
I have also dabbled in Rune casting, but I'll cover that at a later time... 
PWW

0 comments:

Post a Comment