Into the Unknown Wood

Oh look, posts from my tumblr, WildeBeorn

Better late than...

Published by Pagan of the Wildwoods under , , on 11:35 PM

Well… where to start?

I'm not very happy with myself. I suppose that's as good a place as any to start this off - I had settled on a post every Sunday and I missed last week (and nearly this week, just a little late)

This weekend marked my 8th anniversary with Rhi.
What does that have to do with my path? Getting to that in just a moment!

We decided to change it up this year and go shopping downtown together and pick things out we liked and the other would “buy” it for them. 
Among my gifts were two things I specifically picked out for my altar: 
A cute little hand carved & painted wooden skull


And a beautiful sandstone vase with a salamander on it


And Rhi is the proud owner of a hand painted sugar skull cabinet


As you can see these gifts have found pretty great homes on our altars. I like that we were able to blend a bit more of our spiritual relationship in with the anniversary this year. 

PWW

0 comments:

Post a Comment