Into the Unknown Wood

Oh look, posts from my tumblr, WildeBeorn

Seeking

Published by Pagan of the Wildwoods under , , on 11:12 PM
So I've been feeling less… Connected to the particular god and goddess I dedicated myself to back in 2006. Hermes and Aphrodite. At the time I definitely needed their bond to help strengthen my communication and love / passion. But that was 6 years ago and being on the other side of more than a few spiritual slumps I'm think perhaps our time to be so closely tied is either already passed or near its end. So I've got my eyes open trying to figure out who fits the new me - or better yet (litterally this just occurred to me) - who can help me find a connection again?

My girlfriend (we'll refer to her as “R”) says I shouldn't be actively seeking, that it's best to just keep myself open and 'let it come to me'. Maybe that's best, but it's going to be hard to overcome the feeling of being lazy if I do. I'll give it a shot though because she's usually correct… 


PWW

0 comments:

Post a Comment