Into the Unknown Wood

Oh look, posts from my tumblr, WildeBeorn

The worst

Published by Pagan of the Wildwoods under , , on 9:13 AM
Firstly...
I just want to apologize and say I am truly THE worst slacker as of late and have totally neglected the blog.

I have still been pulling my tarot cards and participating in a lot of idgaf & other stuff - just not updating the blog.


I FINISHED MY FIRST BOOK! *confetti*

I was going to put up a review video of it... but i have been dealing with a lot of personal and health related issues for the last few weeks (which I am not going to get into here).

And I have started on my 2nd book - "A Grimoire for Modern Cunningfolk"
Super excited to read this one, I am clicking instantly with it a lot more than many books I've read in the past while.
 I know I know, I really need to pick up the pace on my reading to get these 6 books under my belt in time.

So, yeah.

Go me... also, BAD me.


PWW


0 comments:

Post a Comment