Into the Unknown Wood

Oh look, posts from my tumblr, WildeBeorn

Beltane

Published by Pagan of the Wildwoods under , , on 10:13 AM
So happy Beltane!
We did a wonderful little ritual that tiny Valkyrie put on out at my father's place in Cole Harbour

And the main focus of the ritual was to light a fire symbolic of the  Hearth fire and we transferred the fire / energy / spirit of that fire to the candles in these lanterns we brought with us.

The energy of the Hearth will be carried forward through the next year. At the end of the ritual we extinguished the ritual fire which was what you traditionally would do with your Hearth fire at Beltane to signify the end of one year and the start of the new year and things to come

I've also set up my new alter to really focus my energy around Beltane, I already posted a picture of it but here it is again:




 ...and also a few pictures of the ritual that we did out there last night

yay fire!

Mmm, kyphi burning in the fire smelled so goooood.

our lanterns & Rhi's hearth candle lit with flame from the bonfire.


. It was a really nice ritual -I really really enjoyed it was an awesome first ritual, I know that it can be very nerve-racking I was personally nervous as hell to do my first ritual so we go Valkrie! it was awesome

PWW

1 comments:

Unknown said... @ May 5, 2014 at 3:00 AM

Happy Beltaine :) xx

Post a Comment