Into the Unknown Wood

Oh look, posts from my tumblr, WildeBeorn

Samhain reflections

Published by Pagan of the Wildwoods under , , , on 8:33 PM
So I'm just sitting here having a few quiet moments with my alter.

The lights are dim, the incense is going and I've got a candle lit.

I'm really focusing on what this time of year brings about in me - that is to say a lot of reflection...

I look at this part of the year coming up to Samhain as the start of the new year it's where I mark my year of study /end of practice.

I was initiated  so to speak at Samhain in 2005 ( or was it 2006) and each time this year comes around I feel really energized magically, I feel "really into it" in a different way than in the summer I feel very very connected to my spirituality in the summer but this is it's a different flavour of connectivity... I like it.
Even though, I I look at this time of year as it's coming up close on the time when my mother passed away and that can be a rough period of the year... I still love it.


 Wildebeorn

0 comments:

Post a Comment