Into the Unknown Wood

Oh look, posts from my tumblr, WildeBeorn

Tarot card time

Published by Pagan of the Wildwoods under , , on 6:35 AM
So I'm just going to be doing another one of my daily tarot card pullings - part of my daily practice I've been doing for my IDGAF initiation, this is being done on Monday April 28 and it's for Tuesday   I've shuffled my Robin-wood deck which is the one I'm a lot more familiar and comfortable with it just feels good to be to deal with, nice and familiar.


Okay so the 6 cups.

 Let's look this okay so keyword still really look at on this one is innocence & nostalgia, childhood & your inner child. Things to think of are of goodwill to all have started feeling sentimental memories If you look at the card itself two children are blissfully involved in the giving and receiving of a couple of flowers
The card indicates that your inner child is no working needs expression perhaps it's time to look back at the childhood memories to remember how it was to play without fears. As an adult instead of innocence of course you have many different feelings and they are all bundled up together.

We'll see how this relates to tomorrow!
PWW
(Apologies for this post, it was dictated via my iPhone so I had to rebuild the wording afterword)

0 comments:

Post a Comment