Into the Unknown Wood

Oh look, posts from my tumblr, WildeBeorn

I could see if it wasn't for these damn eyes.

Published by Pagan of the Wildwoods under , on 8:27 AM
I really find myself struggling with finishing my first book which is due to be read by tuesday... Only have 100 pages left but my eyes are being increasingly uncooperative with the endeavour.

** About 15 years ago I was told I needed & was prescribed reading glasses... slacked off and stopped wearing them. 
Then about 7 years ago I was re-tested, told then that I in fact did not need glasses... despite double vision and blurriness.  
Eyes have been getting worse in the last few years, was tested again and surprise surprise surprise, I need reading glasses (mild prescription with a bit of astigmatism) 

I am truly looking forward to payday when I will be able to purchase some reading glasses - if not proper prescription ones, at least a cheap pair to help out.


PWW

0 comments:

Post a Comment